Now the frosting on the cake. When we went back in the ring for Group, we were a group of six dogs and the judge made her decision. In the end, she points to me and said FIVE and thank you. She then pointed to the woman behind me and said six and before she could say any more, Caitlyn decided to show her displeasure and promptly tuned around and dropped big huge POO!!! I was left there doing everything I could to not bust up laughing. It truly hurt, not laughing. This was the first time I cleaned up poo without being mad...
By the end of the night, my cheeks hurt so much from all the smiling I had done since we pulled in the lot. We both had a blast and I can't wait for the next show. I can say that from Caitlyn's behavior throughout the night, she too had a blast. Every time she looked up at me, it was like she was saying 'Again Daddy? Can we go again'. Yes Caitlyn, again. We will go again!
Btw, there are no photos as Jen couldn't get the afternoon off as it is the end of month closing and thats a big deal for the accounting department. This was a Daddy/daughter date. She vowed to be the from now on though.
No comments:
Post a Comment