Caitlyn, Jen and I went to the Dayton Kennel Club B-Match, also known as a puppy match. We, or I should say that Caitlyn won First in Class and Best in Breed. From there we went on to compete in the Group Class. We were up against some really nice dogs, including a Corgy that we beat at the last puppy match.. This little guy ended up winning the Group and we ended up placing fourth.
We're not looking at this as a loss, as Caitlyn did better than all the past shows, so that's an improvement and that always makes a good day better, win or lose. And it's a good thing she did this well... some of Jen's co-workers made it down to see her compete. I was afraid that having friendly faces like that might get Caitlyn all on edge and hard to control, but she didn't really seem bothered.
Below are the ribbons that we collected along the way. This is Caitlyn's FIRST ROSETTE!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment