This blog has shifted from being my ‘occasional blog’ to a blog about our pets. This blog will chronicle everything pet related to our own home.
Sunday, October 21, 2012
Ft. St. Clair Kennel Club hosted an AKC 'B' match today. Jen and I entered Caitlyn and won First Place in Breed and Group 1 which for those who may not know is first place of all the Herding dogs!
My wife Jen and I have one BIG Old English Sheep, (OES or Sheepie) dog Zoey, who we rescued several years ago and another Caitlyn, we got in 2011, this time a puppy!!! And of course, our eight cats. Jen’s hobbies are putting up with me and reading more books then I ever thought were published. My hobbies are getting our younger Sheepie to a champion level and then to get back to building hot rods of some sort.
No comments:
Post a Comment